- Basics: Dice & Rolling
- Basics: Spells & Mana
- Basics: Stats
- Combat: Attacking & Targets
- Combat: Introduction
- Combat: Defending
- Combat: Damage & Conditions
- Combat: Healing & Cleansing
- Training & Progression
Due to the asynchronous nature of PBP, any character may attack at any time. However, each attack will receive a defense and a counterattack when the GM moves in response. This combination of PC attack > Enemy defense > Enemy counterattack > Player defense = a round of battle.
A round of battle might play out in the following manner:
- PC attacks Enemy with moderate success (see damage table below).
- Enemy defends with minor success, blocking one minor damage, and taking one minor damage. Enemy is now Bruised (1).
- Enemy counterattacks PC with minor success.