- Basics: Dice & Rolling
- Basics: Spells & Mana
- Basics: Stats
- Combat: Attacking & Targets
- Combat: Introduction
- Combat: Defending
- Combat: Healing & Cleansing
- Combat: Initiative
- Training & Progression
Woozy: You've done something that's got you in a spin. You've lost coordination.
- -2 to your physical rolls for one day, or until you've received a Minor Healing.
Poison: Something has corrupted your physical being. Your body's natural defenses are pulling on your Wu Soul, leaving you incapacitated. Stack count indicates severity.
- -3 to all rolls for one day per stack, or until you've received a Cleansing.
Tainted: Something has corrupted your spirit, taining any spells you might use. Your spirit is pulling on your Wu Soul, leaving you incapacitated.
- No stat bonuses or special skills are available for one day per stack, or until you've received a Cleansing.
Migraine: You've used something too many times and too quickly. You've lost focus.
- -2 to your primary stat for one day, or until you've received a Minor Healing.
Depleted: You've completely drained your Wu Soul, leaving you incapacitated.
- No magical abilities available for use until you've had a Good Sleep - one night per stack. There may be spells to rejuvenate you, but the generally fall under the category of necromancy, which is frowned upon.