- Basics: Dice & Rolling
- Basics: Spells & Mana
- Basics: Stats
- Combat: Attacking & Targets
- Combat: Introduction
- Combat: Defending
- Combat: Damage & Conditions
- Combat: Healing & Cleansing
- Combat: Initiative
Experience is gained at the completion of missions, and - very occasionally, at the GM’s sole discretion - with achievements.
- Minor Missions & Achievements: 1 point
- Mid-level Missions: 2 points
- Major Missions & Meta Plot Advancements: 3 points
There are no levels, but characters can use their experience points to purchase additional stat points, and learn special skills. Additionally, characters may be allowed to learn core skills for free when training in the field - at the discretion of the GM.
Additional stat points may be purchased at training sessions for the cost of 3xp(stat level):
- 1 point in a stat = 3 xp,
- 2 points in a stat = 6 xp,
- 3 points in a stat = 9 xp, etc.
- All players begin with 1d12 for all rolls.
- When a player gains 4 points in their primary stat, they are allowed to use 2d6 for all roles.
- When a player reaches 6 points in their primary stat, they are allowed to use 3d6 for all rolls.