- Basics: Dice & Rolling
- Basics: Spells & Mana
- Basics: Stats
- Combat: Attacking & Targets
- Combat: Introduction
- Combat: Defending
- Combat: Damage & Conditions
- Combat: Healing & Cleansing
- Combat: Initiative
- Training & Progression
Relics contain the spirit of a person long gone, and can be used in specific circumstances to aid you. Circumstances should be something in which the relic spirit feels comfortable getting involved.
When you receive a new relic, you will roll a d6 to determine your relationship with it.
- 1-2 = s/he really doesn’t care for you,
- 3-4 = s/he’s okay with you,
- 5-6 = s/he definitely feels you are a kindred spirit.
Let that guide your bonding experience accordingly.
The tables for using your relics are as follows:
To use on an action (and can only be used once a day), roll a d6.
- 1-2: Fail and Random Effect
- 3: +1 and Chance of Random Effect
- 4: +2 and Chance of Random Effect
- 5: +3 and Chance of Random Effect
- 6: +3 and no Random Effect
You will receive a bonus to your roll based on your relationship with the spirit of the relic:
- Poor: -1 to Roll
- Neutral - 0 to Roll
- Good - +1 to Roll
Once a game week, if you have used your relic at least once in the week prior, you may reroll a D6 in an attempt to improve your relationship.